Shaking up the Vehicle Branding market with conversions.
We were approached by a fresh new funky milkshake brand called Shaken Udder, they had 2 old tired trailers that had been used over the past 4 years serving their products to festival goers to music festivals such as Glastonbury, Download etc. They came to us for our expertise in vehicle branding as our name was highly recommended by someone else within the scene that we had completed projects for. From our initial brief they trusted we had the idea’s and enthusiasm to bring their trailers back to life, we adapted, modified and restored their 2 main trailer units to the glorious form they are in now, with the main unit being gloried with smoking cows heads, LED changing letters and a sound system with a panic button that stops the music and makes the unit MOO and puffs of smoke come from the cows nostrils.
- Strip down trailer
- Develop a folding sign system for the top of the trailers
- Inlay 2 Flat TV monitors
- Build up letters with colour changing LED
- Design and build smoking cows head logo’s for sign
- Install a sound system with “Mooing Feature”
- Paint the whole trailer with High gloss black glitter paint.
- Refurbish the entire interior with full colour printed graphics.